Monday, May 11, 2015

Alibaba

How difficult could be writing about a monster like Alibaba?, I remember long time ago
searching for a car refraction, I was almost going on crazy searching on Ebay, Amazon, everywhere and nothing, then I desperate I search on Google and the results drops me Alibaba.

I never got the refraction for the car because I never hear about this company before so for me it was not trustable at all to use my credit card on it, anyways, today Alibaba it’s a stable Chinese company, I can say the biggest from China and selling on NYSE Market, sweet!.  Its stock price its around USD $ 86.00.

It was founded in 1999 by Peng Lei and Jack Ma, the headquarters its in Hangzhou, China and the CEO it’s Mr. Daniel Zhang.


Guess what its mission is:  make it easy to do business anywhere As simple as that.  And the last time Mr. Jack Ma pronounces he was very clear on that, he said the international expansion of Alibaba’s businesses is a key strategy as the company executes its corporate mission; so don’t be surprised if Alibaba opens next to your door.

No comments: